Posts Tagged ‘Touch Pad’
There is no necessary to buy the new microwave oven even if it doesn’t work correctly, it can be repaired, this save your money. To find the good and reputable person to repair the microwave oven you can look in the yellow pages which is good source. If you want to repair yourself then there are many options. But you should be very careful that this machine is very high voltage instrument, it can give you electric shock even after it has been unplugged. So better to consult the professional person if you have no confidence to repair it.
1. If your microwave oven is not working properly, sometimes it could work after unplugging the power for some time. Another cause may be the faulty door switch. If the door is opened the switch restricts the oven to work correctly. This can be replaced by ordering from the manufacturer.
2. Failed interlock switch is one common problem that many people faced. This may be due to many things. You have to be so careful when closing the door of the microwave oven. Slamming hard of the door is main cause to fail interlock switch. There are other things that also create cause of the problems in the microwave oven and require repair. Like touch pad is exposed so when it is wetted then it could be require repair. This part is expansive but you can get easily. You can call to the manufacturer and order it.
3. To save the money, you can purchase second hand or repaired microwave oven. It is safe to you until it gets serious damage. You have to careful that it had repaired properly or not before buying. The second hand microwave oven seller can be found by the yellow pages.
4. Don’t forget to cover the food properly when cooking foods in microwave oven. Spilling of the liquid and other food can create problems in your microwave oven and need microwave oven repair. If anything is present along the wall of the microwave oven then clean it instantly. If you are going to repair microwave oven then be certain that power is unplugged and also discharge the high voltage capacitor of your microwave oven.
5. If you want to repair your microwave oven yourself then there you can found many microwave oven repair resources, you can take help from them. There are many books that can found in library about microwave oven repair, from that also you can take help.
Solutions for the Power Issues
1. For the Panasonic microwave oven the best way is the error code for the troubleshooting of the power issues. The basic error codes in the Panasonic microwave oven are F05 code (which means failure of the internal memory); F09 (working on the incorrect current frequency); and the F81, F82, F83 and F84. These all indicates that there is no supply of the power to the oven. If your oven does not turn on then, first be sure that power supply is plugged in properly. And then check that power supplier socket is working correctly by using this for another instrument. If these are working properly then, clock should be set in the microwave oven, sometimes this also can create the problem. If the Panasonic microwave oven‘s touch pad is not functioning, then shut the door properly. To refresh the hibernating microwave oven open and close the door of it and unplugged the oven and plug-in.
Solution for the Operational Issues
2. The basic error codes in the Panasonic microwave oven for the operational issues are F44 (fail to function with the oven’s keypad) and F33 or F34 (more heat inside the oven).
if your oven is working properly although the door is open then, there may be problem in the door interlock , it may be broken, which could be the cause of the safety issue. If your oven starts to work without putting the power button ‘ON’ after the door is close or if your microwave oven function properly but display in blank, then once unplugged the power and plug back in. Or you can take it to the authorized service agent.
Solution for the Miscellaneous Issues
3. Basic error codes in the Panasonic microwave oven for the miscellaneous issues are F03/F04 (not matching setting of the voltage) and F86, F87, F88 and F89 (which means shorted connections.)
If the problem of sparkling is encountered then check if any metal is exposed in the cavity. And if there is possible then you can take off the ceiling plate. Carefully remove and clean the food particles nearer the antenna. If there is problem that your oven makes loud noise or gives bad smell then clean all interior parts. Be sure that no any particles are higher than the ceiling plate and antenna. If problems can’t be solved then bring the oven to the authorized service agent. If the Panasonic microwave oven does not heat food properly show to the professional repair technician. You can’t try yourself.